Show us your rack 2020: Official Rules
1.Eligibility and Limitations:
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Show us your Rack” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, affiliates/employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to win with a Valid PENNSYLVANIA Hunters license
- All winners assume financial obligations for state and federal taxes and all fees.
- Bigfoot Country reserves the right to interrupt and or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of BigFoot management
- No purchase necessary to participate to win. Odds of winning are 1 in “however many people choose to participate”. Decisions of Bigfoot Country are final.
- The winners prize will be mailed unless the prize is too large to be mailed, then arrangements need to be made with the winner and the business on how to pick up the prize
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- . All prizes are non transferable
- Dates and Duration:
Contest will begin Monday Nov 30 2020 and conclude on December 20th , 2020
The “Show us your rack Contest” will be conducted on facebook and from our website www.thisisbigfootcountry.com on frequencies 98.3,100.5, and 106.5. The contest line is 1-800-326-9488
All participants (children and parents/legal guardians) will be considered contestants of the “Show us your Rack contest” and will hold Seven Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Show us your Rack Contest”
There will be random drawings of of a 1 Year Free Membership to the Union County Sportsmans Club AND A 3 Night Stay In the Club Apartment!!Firepit w/2 chairs,2 Quarts of Peter Piper’s Pickles and Brewers’ Outlet swag from Brewers’ Outlet in Sunbury
A $200 Gift certificate to Brush Valley Taxidermy 2 skull cleaning certificates from Bowmans Bare BonesAnd a gift certificate to Weavers Archery
from the person(s) with the most likes on the facebook post. There will be no contesting on weekends or holidays. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Seven Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names,characters,photographs,voices,videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty,right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in Big foot’s show us your rack contest, participants agree that Seven Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play
↠Contest will begin Monday Nov. 30 2020 until Dec. 13th as voting will begin on Dec 14-18th with results Dec. 21st 2020
↠ Entries must be received by DECEMBER 13th 2020. Pictures will be available for viewing from December 14th to December 18th at www.facebook.com/thisisbigfootcountry The person with the most likes will be determined the winners. Contest winners announced Monday, December 21st 2020
↠The contest will be conducted on Facebook only.
↠Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
↠Send us your best Deer (Buck) hunting picture, with the current Pennsylvania Hunting License visible. Picture entries must be in a jpg format. Entries must originate from within the State of Pennsylvania. No out of State picture entries will qualify for the grand prize.
↠All picture entries must be submitted in jpg format to email@example.com
↠All State, Local Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees or other for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
↠Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
↠Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8.Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules will be displayed at thisisbigfootcountry.com prior to becoming effective.
About The Author: Shelly
More posts by shelly