“Bigfoot’s big kiss OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- the contest begins 2/7/2022.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in “However many people choose to participate”
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Bigfoots big kiss ” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household for the daily prize
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners prize details will be e-mailed
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “Feb 7, 2022 ” and continue through “Feb. 11 2022 . There will be up to (5) winners
“Bigfoots big kiss ” is to be played ONLY on “Bigfoot country 98, 100 and 106
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Bigfoots big kiss ” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Bigfoots big kiss promotional contest.
1 Prize will be awarded (1) The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.If a gift certificate is awarded it will be mailed. If the prize is too big to be mailed as determined by Seven Mountains Media the winner must pick up at the Location it’s won from and must be arranged with that business within 30 days of winning the prize.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on Feb 7, 2022 and run through Feb 11, 2022
- Listeners will be encouraged to call in to 1-800-326-9488 when they hear the bigfoot cupid sounder and be caller 14 they get qualified to win drawing on Friday Feb 12
- Times of contest play will be (from 6am-6pm)
- Up to 5 winners that week. Each (1) winner will be awarded a $25 Gift card to Weis Markets (If applicable) winners will be on weekdays only. No winners on weekends or holidays
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “Thisisbigfootcountry.com” prior to becoming effective.