Big Foot wants to give you tickets to the Country Concert 16 in Ft. Loramie, OH July 7,8,9th 2016
1.Eligibility and Limitations:
- One contestant per household and one per family . The term “family” shall include spouses, parents, children, grandchildren ,grandparents and cohabiting significant others.
- All winners agree that their name, voice, photograph ,character and likeness may be used by stations of Seven Mountains media for promotional purposes. Winner must waive any claim of royalty and right to remuneration for such use.
- The contest is open to Pennsylvania residents who hold a valid article of state identification and are 18 years of age or older, with the exception of full or part time employees of Seven Mountains Media and their advertising agencies, affiliates of other radio stations and members of their immediate families
- Bigfoot Country reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way
- Bigfoot Country will not be held liable and shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim a prize based on delays, omissions, oversights, or failure of the US postal service or allegations of telephone, computer, or internet difficulties.
- All winners assume financial obligations for state and federal taxes and all fees.
- As licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Bigfoot Country reserves the right to interrupt and or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of BigFoot management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- No purchase necessary to participate to win . Void where prohibited by law. Decisions of Bigfoot Country are final
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (e.g. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien and the like) Bigfoot country’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be deemed to be the award of the prize winner. Bigfoot Country shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Bigfoot country shall not be liable for any claim by winner for damages incidental thereto.
General bigfoot country rules are subject to change without notice.
Complete contest rules available Mon-Fri. at the Big Foot studio during regular business hours
- The winners tickets may be picked up at the front desk of Seven Mountains Media main office at 450 Rt 204 Selinsgrove, PA Monday-Friday from 9a-5p. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of contacted will be forfeited.
- Dates and Duration:
Contest will begin Monday June 20th and conclude on June 27th, 2016 with the winner announced on Tuesday June 28th, 2016 on 98.3,100.5,106.1 and 106.5
The “Bigfoot country concert ’16 contest” will be conducted at participating businesses. Simply stop in and register your name, town and phone and drop in the jug to get entered.
All participants (children and parents/legal guardians)will be considered contestants of the “Big foot country concert contest” and will hold Seven Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Bigfoot country concert Contest”
First prize is a ticket and camping package including a pair of 3 day entrance tickets and a weekend camping pass ($657 value) the 2nd prize is a pair of 3 day entrance tickets ($474 value) All prizes must be picked up from Seven Mountains Media within 30 days of being notified of your winnings, unless otherwise noted. Seven Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any loss at the concert. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in it’s sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by a parent/legal guardian over the age of 18.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Seven Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names,characters,photographs,voices,videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty,right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in Big foot’s Country Concert contest, participants agree that Seven Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play
Contest will begin Monday June 20th conclude on June 27th, 2016
Simply register at participating businesses :
Country Cupboard-Lewisburg,Mid Penn Beverage-Middleburg,Sweet Frog in Lewisburg,Kissingers Floor and wall- Front Street Berwick, Bunges Meats on Rt 487 Riverhill Drive between Bloomsburg and Catawissa, Country Turf and Trail Rt 147 7 miles south of Sunbury, Pretty Petals & Gifts by Susan Rt 487 Paxinos, Incredible Popcorn Bloomsburg, Moyers Gas, Rt 35 in Freeburg, Gunzey’s two locations Lowe’s in Selingrove and Lowe’s in state college 104 Valley Vista Drive, Tri County Tag Service-Selinsgrove
8.Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules will be displayed at thisisbigfootcountry.com prior to becoming effective.