The Super Bowl is upon us, which means many of us are developing our chicken wing plans. Bone-in or bone-out? Classic Buffalo flavor or something a little more barbecue.
• Buffalo — You know what you like and you’re not afraid to order it. You’re not a risk-taker. That’s OK, of course, because most of us aren’t.
• BBQ — For those of us that hate conformity, but want to conform just a little bit in the safety of the shadows.
• Teriyaki — Teriyaki is for outlaws. If you have the guts to sit in a room full of people and suggest that the whole group orders teriyaki wings, you’re a crazy person.
• Sriracha wings — You’re the hipster, and as cool as that guy ordering teriyaki wings thinks he is, he’s only half as cool as you. What’s not cool is spending half the night correcting people who mispronounced sriracha. Say it once and then eat the wings.
• Plain — You’re a freak of nature. Who orders plain wings? That’s like going to the movies and not buying popcorn. You’re probably the type of guy who brings his beverage to a baseball game — and it’s a bottle of water.
featured image via pixabay.com