The Monster trucks are headed to Bloomsburg July 10-12th and we want to send you there for free. Be listening for Bigfoot to be driving around and when you hear it be caller 10 to win your way in with a pair of tickets to the 33rd annual 4 wheel drive Summer Nationals at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds. You might even win vip tickets during a pop up round.
: Official Rules
1.Eligibility and Limitations:
- One contestant per household and one per family . The term “family” shall include spouses,parents,children, grandchildren,grandparents and cohabiting significant others.
- All winners agree that their name, voice,photograph,character and likeness may be used by stations of Seven Mountains media for promotional purposes. Winner must waive any claim of royalty and right to remuneration for such use.
- The contest is open to Pennsylvania residents who hold a valid article of state identification and are 18 years of age or older, with the exception of full or part time employees of Seven Mountains Media and their advertising agencies, affiliates of other radio stations and members of their immediate families
- Bigfoot Country reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way
- Bigfoot Country will not be held liable and shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim a prize based on delays, omissions, oversights, or failure of the US postal service or allegations of telephone, computer, or internet difficulties.
- All winners assume financial obligations for state and federal taxes and all fees.
- As licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Bigfoot Country reserves the right to interrupt and or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of BigFoot management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- No purchase necessary to participate to win . Void where prohibited by law. Decisions of Bigfoot Country are final
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (e.g. garnishment,child support order,judgment,lien and the like) Bigfoot country’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be deemed to be the award of the prize winner. Bigfoot Country shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Bigfoot country shall not be liable for any claim by winner for damages incidental thereto.
General bigfoot country rules are subject to change without notice.
Complete contest rules available Mon-Fri. at the Big Foot studio during regular business hours
- The winners tickets will be e-mailed to each winner- so you must have a valid e-mail address
- Dates and Duration:
Contest will begin Tuesday June 30th and conclude on July 6th , 2020
The “4 wheel Jam ticket contest” will be conducted on air at 98.3, 100.5 and 106.5 fm
All participants (children and parents/legal guardians)will be considered contestants of the “4 wheel Jam ticket contest” and will hold Seven Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “4 wheel Jam ticket contest”
Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the 33rd annual 4 wheel drive Summer Nationals at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds being held July 10-12, 2020. There is a chance for 3 people to receive a pair of VIP tickets – these are called pop up rounds and they will be announced when it’s time to win those Seven Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays,mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in it’s sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by a parent/legal guardian over the age of 18.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Seven Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names,characters,photographs,voices,videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty,right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the contest, participants agree that Seven Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play Contest will begin Tuesday June 30th and conclude on July 6th , 2020.
Be listening for Bigfoot to be driving around and when you hear it be caller 10 at 1-800-326-9488 to win your way in with a pair of tickets to the 33rd annual 4 wheel drive Summer Nationals at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds. You might even win vip tickets during a pop up round.
8.Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules will be displayed at thisisbigfootcountry.com prior to becoming effective.